We are accredited to deliver Driver CPC sessions online!
Adult education is in the midst of a digital classroom revolution, with technology taking an increasingly central role in how training is delivered. Adapting to E-Learning is more of a necessity today but with the world beginning to embrace remote learning - the training environment no longer needs to be stuck within four walls.
Following DVSA approval, DCPC sessions have moved online. This has been fantastic to ensure drivers remain compliant with the mandatory training whilst helping the country to keep moving.
To take advantage of this temporary change to Driver CPC Training, please view our Online DCPC Training Schedule below.
Online Driver CPC Training Schedule
- Friday 22nd October - Stay Safe Stay Legal
- Monday 25th October - On The Road - FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 28th October - Health & Safety
- Saturday 30th October - Safe Driving Essentials
- Monday 1st November - A Drivers Day
- Thursday 4th November - Be Green Be Safe
- Wednesday 10th November - Safe Driving Essentials
- Saturday 13th November - Stay Safe Stay Legal
- Tuesday 16th November - On The Road
- Thursday 18th November - Health & Safety
- Tuesday 23rd November - Safe Driving Culture - Blended Learning
- Friday 26th November - A Drivers Day
- Monday 29th November - Be Green Be Safe
Remote CPC Sessions are being offered at £45 + VAT + £8.75 upload fee per driver, per session.
If you choose our new module Safe Driving Culture – Blended Learning, the cost is £55.00 + VAT + £8.75 upload fee (£10 licence fee included)
Should you have more than 7 delegates that you would like to log on to a single online session, we can offer a group rate of £300 + VAT + Upload fees to make this extremely cost effective for your business.
All online courses will begin at 08:00 hrs. A device such as a laptop, computer or tablet will be required with an internet connection, camera and the ability to play video & sound.