We are accredited to deliver Driver CPC sessions online!
Adult education is in the midst of a digital classroom revolution, with technology taking an increasingly central role in how training is delivered. Adapting to E-Learning is more of a necessity today but with the world beginning to embrace remote learning - the training environment no longer needs to be stuck within four walls.
Following DVSA approval, DCPC sessions have moved online. This has been fantastic to ensure drivers remain compliant with the mandatory training whilst helping the country to keep moving.
To take advantage of this temporary change to Driver CPC Training, please view our Online DCPC Training Schedule below.
Online Driver CPC Training Schedule
- Thursday 26th May - Safe Driving Essentials - FULLY BOOKED
- Friday 27th May - A Drivers Day - FULLY BOOKED
- Tuesday 31st May - Health & Safety -FULLY BOOKED
- Monday 6th June - Be Green Be Safe - FULLY BOOKED
- Tuesday 7th June - A Drivers Day - FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 8th June - Stay Safe Stay Legal - FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday 9th June - Health & Safety
- Friday 10th June - Safe Driving Essentials - FULLY BOOKED
- Tuesday 14th June - On The Road - FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 15th June - Stay Safe Stay Legal
- Thursday 16th June - Be Green Be Safe
- Friday 17th June - Health & Safety
- Wednesday 22nd June - Safe Driving Essentials
- Friday 24th June - On The Road
- Monday 27th June - Stay Safe Stay Legal
- Thursday 30th June - Health & Safety
- Tuesday 5th July - Safe Driving Essentials
- Wednesday 6th July - On The Road
- Friday 8th July - A Drivers Day
- Monday 11th July - Stay Safe Stay Legal
- Thursday 14th July - Health & Safety
- Saturday 16th July - Safe Driving Essentials
- Tuesday 19th July - A Drivers Day
- Friday 22nd July - Be Green Be Safe
- Wednesday 27th July - Stay Safe Stay Legal
- Friday 29th July - Health & Safety
Remote CPC Sessions are being offered at £45 + VAT + £8.75 upload fee per driver, per session.
Should you have more than 7 delegates that you would like to log on to a single online session, we can offer a group rate of £350 + VAT + Upload fees to make this extremely cost effective for your business.
All online courses will begin at 08:00 hrs. A device such as a laptop, computer or tablet will be required with an internet connection, camera and the ability to play video & sound.
If you would like to take advantage of this unique offering, please contact us to express your interest. You can also email email@example.com or call 01452 507737.