We are accredited to deliver Driver CPC sessions online!
Adult education is in the midst of a digital classroom revolution, with technology taking an increasingly central role in how training is delivered. Adapting to E-Learning is more of a necessity today but with the world beginning to embrace remote learning - the training environment no longer needs to be stuck within four walls.
Following DVSA approval, DCPC sessions have moved online. This has been fantastic to ensure drivers remain compliant with the mandatory training whilst helping the country to keep moving.
To take advantage of this temporary change to Driver CPC Training, please view our Online DCPC Training Schedule below.
Online Driver CPC Training Schedule
- Saturday 10th April - A Drivers Day
- Tuesday 13th April - On The Road
- Friday 16th April - Stay Safe Stay Legal - FULLY BOOKED
- Monday 19th April - Be Green Be Safe
- Tuesday 20th April - Safe Driving Culture - Blended Learning
- Thursday 22nd April - Health & Safety - FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday 24th April - Safe Driving Essentials
- Wednesday 28th April - A Drivers Day
- Friday 30th April - Safe Driving Culture - Blended Learning
- Tuesday 4th May - On The Road
- Friday 7th May - Safe Driving Culture - Blended Learning
- Wednesday 12th May - Be Green Be Safe
- Saturday 15th May - Health & Safety
- Monday 17th May - Safe Driving Essentials
- Thursday 20th May - Safe Driving Culture - Blended Learning
- Tuesday 25th May - On The Road
- Thursday 27th May - Health & Safety
- Saturday 29th May - Stay Safe Stay Legal
- Wednesday 2nd June - A Drivers Day
- Friday 4th June - Be Green Be Safe
- Monday 7th June - Safe Driving Essentials
- Thursday 10th June - Safe Driving Culture - Blended Learning
- Tuesday 15th June - Stay Safe Stay Legal
- Saturday 19th June - On The Road
- Wednesday 23rd June - Health & Safety
Remote CPC Sessions are being offered at £45 + VAT + £8.75 upload fee per driver, per session.
If you choose our new module Safe Driving Culture – Blended Learning, the cost is £55.00 + VAT + £8.75 upload fee (£10 licence fee included)
Should you have more than 7 delegates that you would like to log on to a single online session, we can offer a group rate of £300 + VAT + Upload fees to make this extremely cost effective for your business.
All online courses will begin at 08:00 hrs. A device such as a laptop, computer or tablet will be required with an internet connection, camera and the ability to play video & sound.